GirlOnWebCam

Young hot girl Kitty is working as a web cam model. Her nickname on CamContacts.com live amateur web cam community is Naughty Bunny. She is real cyber sx lover and is always looking for good wild eb cam sex and masturbation. Kitty is waiting guys to join her in fulfilling hot sex fantasies online. Read her horny posts and come watch her show on live sex cam right now!

Monday, May 01, 2006

CamContacts 5th Birthday Princess


My dear…… your cute and sexy Naughty Bunny is with you again, so let's get party started!!

I didn't mention, but I was a star of CamContacts 5th birthday e-magazine and I was featured as a Princess there, so there were beautiful pictures from my photo session for 5th anniversary e-mag edition. Community members also have selected me as a best performer for some categories – best body, best smile and best show, which of course made mad other girls, but I can tell you that they were fully right – I'm the crème de la crème over there :)

Next time I will show you some more sexy pictures of my, so don't forget to check my web log for updates. In case you wanna see free naked pics of me - come and visit me on live sex web cam where we can have a lot of fun with voice chat and one 2 one 2-way video. I will show you my best :) Kisses, talk to you soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home